Whether you are a yoga master or just want added stability on the water, the Premier Performer paddle board is for you. Its larger length and width make this board ultra stable. So if you are wanting to do the downward dog or BYOD (bring your own dog), this board is the perfect paddle board for you! The Premier Performer is not only durable but also boasts style and sophistication.
1. Stability fusion high density drop stitch core for higher tensile strength and rigidity.
2. Military-grade double layer technology- Inner layer for extra air tight performance. Outer layer for strength and durability. All of our boards are handcrafted and go through rigorous testing to ensure you are getting an amazing paddle board at a great price!
3. Aircraft-grade aluminum adjustable paddles that make our paddles high strength, yet light in weight. Best of all our paddles float! A lot of paddles on the market sink when you fall, make sure you have a floating paddle, it could be a life saver!
4. Upgraded to 6 Stainless steal D-rings with bungee for securing items at the front of your board. Most boards only come with 4.
5. Upgraded to 3 handles for multiple carrying options and comfort.
6.Full UV printing for unmatched color and design. Your board will have everyone on the water talking about your SUP!
11'6 long, 32" wide, and 6" high (thick)
Weight capacity: 330 lbs
Board weight: 23 lbs
Included Premier Accessories:
3 piece adjustable Aircraft-grade aluminum paddle. Yes it floats!
Carrying case backpack with shoulder and waist straps
2 stage high pressure hand pump (pump up your board twice as fast)!
Removable center fin
Ordered the board on a Sunday and had it by Tuesday! Amazing quality! Cannot wait to get out on it more!
We had never rode paddle boards before and on our first try we got everyone floating around! Even with my broken knee I was able to use it with ease
New to paddle boarding. Bought this one because it’s Canadian made and met all the requirements my friend suggested in a paddle board. Pumped up easy and can’t wait to get out on the water. Two of my friends saw mine and bought theirs from Premier as well.