Whether you are a yoga master or just want added stability on the water, the Premier Performer paddle board is for you. Its larger length and width make this board ultra stable. So if you are wanting to do the downward dog or BYOD (bring your own dog), this board is the perfect paddle board for you! The Premier Performer is not only durable but also boasts style and sophistication.
1. Stability fusion high density drop stitch core for higher tensile strength and rigidity.
2. Military-grade double layer technology- Inner layer for extra air tight performance. Outer layer for strength and durability. All of our boards are handcrafted and go through rigorous testing to ensure you are getting an amazing paddle board at a great price!
3. Aircraft-grade aluminum adjustable paddles that make our paddles high strength, yet light in weight. Best of all our paddles float! A lot of paddles on the market sink when you fall, make sure you have a floating paddle, it could be a life saver!
4. Upgraded to 6 Stainless steal D-rings with bungee for securing items at the front of your board and a 4 bungee system on the back.
5. Upgraded to 3 handles for multiple carrying options and comfort.
6. Kayak seat compatible.
7.Full UV printing for unmatched color and design. Your board will have everyone on the water talking about your SUP!
11'6 long, 33" wide, and 6" high (thick)
Weight capacity: 350 lbs
Board weight: 23 lbs
Included Premier Accessories:
3 piece adjustable Aircraft-grade aluminum paddle. Yes it floats!
Carrying case backpack with shoulder and waist straps
2 stage high pressure hand pump (pump up your board twice as fast)!
Removable center fin
We have had our Premier Performer paddle board for over 1.5 years and we use it a lot. When travelling around BC we take it with us. This board is so easy to setup and go. We've had it with 2 people on it as well as 1 person & a dog. We love it.
This year after some paddling our board incurred a defect.
We took it back to Premier and they replaced it. This company is awesome & they respond back to you very quickly.
So after getting it replaced, we then purchased the Premier 2 in 1 SUP seat & 5 gallon cooler. OMG this thing is so cool. It floats, we can sit on it while paddling and if you fall off, it floats too.
I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome my board was. Very durable, well made and it’s longer traction is perfect for my SUP PUP (get it). Haha! I am so very please. Thanks Premier!!
It's been a month and I still haven't received a free suction cup for my reviews.