The Premier Explorer Paddle Board is all about style and performance. This all-around board is great for beginners as well as advanced riders with its stable shape and excellent balance. Cut through the water and waves with this great design, even if you are a beginner you will be flying through the water in no time. The eye catching Sting Ray design on the back of the Premier Explorer will have people asking you to pose for pictures. The choice to pose or keep paddling is up to you!
1. Stability fusion high density drop stitch core for higher tensile strength and rigidity.
2. Military-grade double layer technology- Inner layer for extra air tight performance. Outer layer for strength and durability. All of our boards are handcrafted and go through rigorous testing to ensure you are getting an amazing paddle board at a great price!
3. Aircraft-grade aluminum adjustable paddles that make our paddles high strength, yet light in weight. Best of all our paddles float! A lot of paddles on the market sink when you fall, make sure you have a floating paddle, it could be a life saver!
4. Upgraded to 6 Stainless steal D-rings with bungee for securing items at the front of your board. Most boards only come with 4.
5. Upgraded to 3 handles for multiple carrying options and comfort.
6.Full UV printing for unmatched color and design. Your board will have everyone on the water talking about your SUP!
10'6 long, 30" wide, and 6" high (thick)
Weight capacity: 300 lbs
Board weight: 20 lbs
Included Premier Accessories:
3 piece adjustable Aircraft-grade aluminum paddle. Yes it floats!
Carrying case backpack with shoulder and waist straps.
2 stage high pressure hand pump (pump up your board twice as fast)!
Removable center fin.
Bought two for myself and my partner, and they are amazing! Really durable and made very well. Not only that but it came with everything we needed! Fast deli array and easy payment! Defiantly recommend!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️